TEXT = Tamoxifen and Exemestane Trial; SOFT = Suppression of Ovarian Function Trial
HR+/HER2- = hormone receptor positive, HER2 negative; ER = estrogen receptor; PgR = progesterone receptor; OFS = ovarian function suppression
* TEXT and SOFT are sponsored by the International Breast
Cancer Study Group, in collaboration with many world-wide breast cancer cooperative groups.
* TEXT and SOFT results were first published in 2014 and 2015 after approximately 5 years median follow-up. The results were updated in 2018 after approximately 8-9 years median follow-up and are the basis for this analysis.
* Details of the analyses for this web application were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
* This web application was made possible by grants from the Friends of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
* This analysis uses the STEPP function in R, as nicely described by Lazar et al.
While Dana-Farber Cancer Institute uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and International Breast Cancer Study Group accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and International Breast Cancer Study Group will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site.
If you have questions, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. IBCSG Statistical Center, Department of Data Sciences, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215 USA.